Business and General Inquiries
- ADD：No.144, Dahua 2nd Rd., Qidu Dist., Keelung City, 206013, TAIWAN
Irregular Business Conduct Reporting
Integrity is the most important core value of FUCHI's culture, and also a top priority of FUCHI business principles. FUCHI is committed to act ethically in all aspects of our business, and will not condone any form of corruption and fraud. If you find or suspect any unethical conduct or breach of FUCHI's ethical standards by a FUCHI employee or anyone representing FUCHI, please contact us. Your report will be directly forwarded to senior executives of FUCHI in a confidential manner.
- FUCHI may use your personal information, including name, telephone number and email address, to facilitate investigation or to contact you. If necessary , FUCHI may share your personal information with the third parties that are appointed by FUCHI to assist in the investigation.
- Unless otherwise provided by laws, FUCHI ethics report system will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and protect your identity to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You may not act maliciously or knowingly and willfully make a false statement. You shall assume liability for the allegations that prove to have been made maliciously or knowingly to be false.
- You have right to make the Irregular Business Conduct report anonymously secretly. However it is difficult to follow up the investigation and obtain full and accurate information for anonymous reporting due to unable to contact the person to report.If you are unable to provide any evidence for further proving the reporting , the investigation will be closed and FUCHI will only keep the corresponding reporting for reference purpose.
- To promptly act to investigate and/or resolve the issue, please provide as much detailed information and documents as possible. Please note that if the information or documents are insufficient, the investigation may be hampered.
- You may not disclose any or part of information provided by FUCHI. Unless otherwise required by law, you may not file a lawsuit using the correspondence between you and FUCHI.